Junior Counselor Seminar
Juniors participate in Counselor Seminar at the beginning of quarter three in the spring semester. Students are provided a Junior Counselor Seminar Workbook as they participate in our signature comprehensive post-secondary planning curriculum. Topics include, but are not limited to, the post-secondary search process (college, gap year, technical/certificate programs, employment, apprenticeships, military etc), factors in admissions decisions (what college are looking for), developing a college list (what students are looking for), and creating a balanced college list.
If students have individual questions, as always, they can reach out to their counselor.
- **Students please note: You will need to complete this form for each teacher for whom you are requesting a letter of recommendation.**
- **Students please note: You will need to complete this packet once and share with your counselor.
Naviance Records Release & Authorization Payment Authorization
- **Students please note: This form must be signed by a parent/guardian or yourself if you are over 18 years old in order to send out transcripts.
Common Application Essay Prompts
Students can find the Post-Secondary Planning Workbook – Class of 2019 in Naviance by following these steps:
- Sign into your Naviance account.
- Click on the “document library” link on the right side of the homepage.
- Click “Post-Secondary Planning”
- Click the “View” button under the “Action” column to download a PDF copy of the workbook.