Diamond Girls Basketball
Coach Mike Ng
Before you can try out…
- You MUST make sure the nurse has your current physical exam report.
- You MUST go online and fill out the registration information. Click this link to the registration forms (Family ID).
- Please make sure you have practice clothes to change into and bring sneakers.
- Please make sure you bring water.
- Please have a ride waiting immediately after tryouts and practices in the front of the building (Hancock St).
Dates to Remember…
Below are the tryout dates for the 2018-2019 season. This will be a three day tryout for all grades.
Monday, November 26th: Tryout from 3:00-4:30
Tuesday, November 27th: Study hall in cafe from 3:00-4:30 then tryout from 4:43-5:45
Wednesday, November 28th: Tryout from 3:00-4:30
*When we have a late practice, there will be a supervised study hall for all girls who are staying at the school until practice.
- There is no JV team.
- In order to make practices and games manageable and to be fair to all players, only 12-13 girls will make the team this year.
- During the season players are expected to be at all practices/games. A practice and game schedule will be handed out once the teams have been selected.