Boys Soccer 2018
Varsity Coach: Zack Armstrong
|Coach Zack Armstrongemail@example.com|
|Sept. 4th||Informational meeting in room 245, 3:00 – 3:30|
|Sept. 5th||6th grade tryouts, 3-4:30|
|Sept.6th||7 and 8th grade tryouts, 3-4:30|
|Sept.7th||7 and 8th grade tryouts, 3-:30|
|Sept.11th||All grades, 3-4:30|
- Commitment of five days per week, including games and practices.
- All candidates must have proper footwear and shin guards to practice.
- Expectation of attending community service raking at end of season.
- Exceptional reputation as a student (both academic and behavioral).
Many students have done other teams while playing for Diamond Soccer, and we try our best to accommodate these situations. Good communication between coaches and players is essential in cases where a player is on a couple different teams.
In order to make yourself eligible to try out, please make sure you check off the two following requirements:
- TURN IN A CURRENT PHYSICAL TO NURSE SCHUSTER, so you are medically cleared to play/practice.
- Register online (Registration link can be found in the left column of the Diamond Athletics webpage.)
NO STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO STEP ON THE FIELD WITHOUT FULFILLING THESE REQUIREMENTS.