Lexington Elementary School Handbook Introduction
- Elementary Student Handbook – 2018-2019 (Please note that different elementary schools may have addition handbook information specific to each school posted on the school’s sites)
- Elementary Curriculum Benchmarks 9 (Revised 8/2018)
Please note that after July 1, 2017, all school email addresses will be changing. User names will remain the same, but our new addresses will contain @lexingtonma.org. Updated handbooks will be posted as they are updated.
K-5 Attendance and Student Conduct Policy
- Please click this link to find the most recent information about the Elementary Attendance and Student Conduct Policies (updated August 2014).
- For information regarding the Middle School Discipline and Attendance Policies, applicable to older siblings in Lexington Public Schools, please click here (updated August 2014).
An electronic form has been created for this school year, 2016 – 2017. By completing this online, we can gather your child/(ren)’s information faster and save paper. Thank you for helping by completing this for EACH CHILD that you have attending Bridge Elementary School.
- Please follow this link to complete the form: https://goo.gl/forms/dvJe4JuXsZPNe5rK2