NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Once LCP has received your application you will be notified by mail either with an acceptance letter or a wait-list letter. If your child is accepted, LCP will forward your name to the Central Registration Office and you can proceed with the online registration process at that time. If your child is wait-listed, you will be notified if and when a space becomes available, and that is when you should begin the online registration process.
If your child has been referred for evaluation, or if you are moving to Lexington with an accepted IEP for your child, please contact Director Liz Billings-Fouhy first.
Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Pre-Kindergarten students should register AFTER pre-approval has been given by the Director.
Supporting PDF Forms for registration (click the registration link under the blue grid below to register online):
- Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- TB Risk Assessment Form 2018
- Massachusetts Parental Notice for One Time Consent to Allow the School District To Access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits.
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Pre-K students should register through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11.
Chrome is the preferred browser.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins.
Elizabeth Billings-Fouhy, Supervisor
Betsy Murphy, Administrative Assistant