All Registrations occur at:
Central Registration: 146 Maple St. Lexington, MA 02420
GPS: 328 Lowell St. Lexington, MA 02420
K-12 Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year is now open!
Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.
Lexington has two middle schools:
Clarke and Diamond
- If you are entering Grade 6: Central Registration requires the student’s 5th Grade report card
- If you are entering Grade 7: Central Registration requires the student’s 6th Grade report card
- If you are entering Grade 8: Central Registration requires the student’s 7th Grade report card
Supporting PDF Forms for registration
- Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- TB Risk Assessment Form 2018
- Massachusetts Parental Notice for One Time Consent to Allow the School District To Access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits.
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.
Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades 6, 7 and 8 studentsshould register their child through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins.
Clarke Middle School17 Stedman RoadLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 861-2450Fax: (781) 674-2043Diamond Middle School99 Hancock StreetLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 861-2460