The high school is scheduled for one parent/teacher conference day on Monday, November 27th, 2022. Conferences will, by default, be in person. Virtual conferences can be requested by emailing a teacher, but this year we are putting an emphasis on the importance of human-to-human interaction when possible.
Caregiver Guidelines for Conferences
Please consider the following guidelines when determining which teacher(s), counselor, or special education liaison, if any, would be the most appropriate to meet with on November 27th:
- If you feel as though a significant number of conferences are necessary, please consider the availability of teachers for all families; determine whether a brief email or phone call would accomplish your goal(s).
- Conferences are not intended to replace ongoing communication.
- Conferences are not intended to focus on a grade in a particular course. The focus should remain on learning, skill development, and the possible steps home and school can take to ensure the highest level of success and personal improvement for your child.
- Caregiver/Teacher conferences are held from 1:00 PM-7:00 PM.
- Each conference is scheduled for fifteen (15) minutes via Parent Square.
- Please know that you always have the option to have your student at the conference on November 27th and we encourage you to do so.
- Online sign-ups will begin on Monday, November 13th, 2023 (9 AM) through Wednesday, November 21st, 2023. Starting on Thursday, November 22nd, teachers may disable sign ups for conferences.
- For Grade 9 students: English and Social Studies conference as a team and their Parent Square posts will indicate the team in the title or description.
Until November 13th, teachers will be reaching out to pre-book appointments with caregivers and students they feel are in need of a conference.
Each teacher and counselor at the school has set up an appointment posting to go out on Parent Square at 9 am on 11-13-23.