If your child will be late or absent for school please call: 781-860-5823
There is an answering machine so you can leave messages at any time.
If your child takes the Bus to school, please call Van Pool at 781-227-8020 and let them know not to come to your home.
Dismissing Your Child
If your child will be leaving school earlier than the classroom ending time, please call 781-860-5823 and let us know so we can prepare your child.
While we know families, and children, have many appointments, the routine and rhythm of your child’s classroom experience are essential to his or her ability to learn new information. Leaving early and at odd times each day can be very challenging for young children. Please make every effort to let your child remain at school for his or her entire school day.
Preschool programming follows LPS school cancellations.
If school is cancelled, LCP is closed for the day.
- If schools are delayed for one hour:
- All classes will begin 60 minutes after their usual starting time
- Discrete therapy services ( OT/SP/PT) for children who do not attend LCP begin at 9:30 ( 8:30 appointments cancelled).
- All classes will begin 2 hours after their usual start time
- Discrete therapy services ( OT/SP/PT) for children who do not attend LCP for school will begin at 10:30 am.
Please also be aware that if weather deteriorates during a day when school has not been canceled, the afternoon sessions of our preschools may be canceled. We will try to contact you directly should this occur. It will also be posted on the cancellation link above.